วันจันทร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Pregnancy Book

It's funny how I wanted to start writing a blog and decided to use "Soul Searching", the same name as my Pantip login and it just happens to coincide with this current phase of my life. Now that I have another "soul" inside me, perhaps it's the end of the journey for soul searching?

I'm now 12 weeks pregnant and ever since I found out I'm becoming a mama, I spent loads of time reading about how to take care of myself. Since I've collected quite a few useful info, I think it might be beneficial to share it with other people, especially mums-to-be too.

First, a friend of mine who's a UK physician sent me this really useful link to Pregnancy Book on NHS website

http://www.dh.gov.uk/en/Publicationsandstatistics/Publications/PublicationsPolicyAndGuidance/DH_107302

Now, that's a reliable source you can trust. I found it very informative, better than the local pregnancy handbook (คู่มือดูแลการตั้งครรภ์) which has been re-printed for 34 times or so.

Next time I'm going to write about vitamins and dietary supplements I've been taking.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น